The Daylight Company TriSun SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) LED Light Therapy Table Lamp
- The Daylight Company Desk Lamp
- SAD Lamp & Desk Lamp With 3 Colour Temperature Options
- Effortlessly Alternate Between Regular Desk Light & Therapy Light Mode
- Daylight 6,000K, Cool Light 4,000K, Or Warm Light 2,700K Available In Both Modes
- Tested To Medical Safety Standard EN/IEC 60601-1
- Adjustable Arm To Shine Line Where It's Needed Most
- Strong, Clear Magnifying Glass
- Dimmable Functions For The Light
- Comes With Easy To use Table Clamp
- Measures 78 x 22.5 x 54cm
- Corded Electric Power Source
- 6000 Light Colour
- 1000 Lumens
- Product colour: Black/ Silver
- Cable length: 1.5m
- CRI: 95+
To simulate the brightness of natural sunlight, we recommend using the SAD light on full brightness at arm’s length (50 – 70cm), ideally every day for minimum 30 – 60min.
With the light closer to you, a greater intensity of light reaches your eyes. If you find the light too bright, simply place the lamp further away from you while increasing your session time. Alternatively, use the dimmer to reduce the brightness and increase the session duration to ensure you’re receiving the right amount of light.
Position the light to your side, with the shade directed towards you. Be sure to keep your eyes open as the treatment will not work on closed eyes. Do not stare into the light, it is sufficient that the light reaches your eyes indirectly.
Light therapy is at its most effective when used first thing in the morning. Avoid using your lamp in light therapy mode in the evening as you may have difficulty falling asleep. Your doctor can help you find the most beneficial light therapy schedule for you.