Artisan Bali Island Hand-Painted Wild Bird House & Nesting Box
Part of the stunning Bali Island range this gorgeous nesting box is made from sustainable source timber and features an intricate hand-painted design covering the entire birdhouse. Each wooden nest box is hand-painted in the traditional dot-paint Indonesian style by Bali artisans using water-based paints to give these beautiful nest boxes longevity through every season. Perfect for small birds such as blue tits, sparrows, and flycatchers this lovely nesting box will not only attract wildlife to your garden but also adds a lovely bit of interest to the garden décor.
The nest box should be sited on a tree, wall or garden fitting at least 1.5m – 2.5m above the ground, preferably in a place where cats and predators cannot access it. The ideal aspect is facing east, SE and NE are also fine. The box should be left empty as wild birds will bring their own nest material into the box.
Wipe away any external dirt with a damp cloth, avoiding anything abrasive. The inside should be cleaned just before the end of September / prior to autumn once any fledglings have left.
- Artisan Bali Wild Birds Bird House
- Hand-Painted By Bali Artisans Using Traditional Dot Painting Technique
- Sustainably Sourced Timber
- Perfect For Small Wild Birds Such As Sparrows, Coal Tits, Blue Tits.
- Nest Box Should Be Situated On A Tree, Wall Or Garden Fitting
- The Box Should be 1.5m - 2.5m Above The Ground
- Make Sure The Nesting Box Is Away From Potential Predators Such As Cats
- Wipe Away Any Excess Dirt With A Damp Cloth
- Nesting Occurs Mainly In April & May Be Sure Not To Disturb Nests