eCoffee eCoffee William Morris Reusable Eco-Friendly Sustainable Bamboo 14oz Coffee Cups With Silicone Lid & Sleeve
Each year, 100 billion single-use cups end up as landfill. That's why we created Ecoffee Cup, an environmentally responsible reusable made with naturally organic bamboo fibre. It's BPA and phthalate-free, light, sturdy and best of all, biodegradable when you're finished with it. It's also dishwasher safe and has a fully sealable non-drip lid. That's why Ecoffee Cup is the Natural Reusable.
- 14oz William Morris Designs
- Naturally Sterile: No Flavour-Taint
- Reusable Over And Over With 'No-Drip' Lid
- Fully Dishwasher Safe
- Cuts Daily Consumer Waste
- Made With Highly Sustainable Bamboo Fibre
XM – School Run
Volume: 400 ml/ 14oz
Height: 130mm / 5.12 inch
Top diameter: 85mm / 3.35 inch
Bottom diameter: 56mm/ 2.2 inch
Weight: 160g/ 5.53oz
Ecoffee Cup is made from a natural composite material that is robust and suitable for daily re-use with hot drinks. It is top-shelf dishwasher safe and suitable for microwave reheat in accordance with our guidelines and with respectful treatment, it should last for years. However, it is not unbreakable.
To avoid disappointment of breakage, avoid squeezing your Cup into tightly packed bags, dropping or throwing the Cup (especially on to hard surfaces), or putting boiling water directly into it after it has been stored in a very cold environment. (In this situation it can be useful to pre-warm the Cup by swirling a small amount of hot water inside prior to filling.) In the highly unlikely event of hairline crack being present, we recommend a pre-use inspection to ensure a larger split does not occur while the Cup in use. We will replace any Cup that malfunctions in this way.
The current version of Ecoffee Cup (2.0) is microwave-safe, but only in accordance with guidelines detailed in eCoffe's FAQs section. Please also refer to the bottom of your Cup to see which version Ecoffee Cup you own. Caution: Hot drinks burn.
Keeping your Ecoffee Cup clean
We always recommend that you clean your Ecoffee Cup in the dishwasher (top shelf) on a daily basis. Ensure you remove the lid and sleeve and place them separately, also in the dishwasher. Hand wash in very hot soapy water is also effective and sometimes preferable especially in areas with hard water.
Some simple tips for keeping your Ecoffee Cup clean:
- Avoid leaving the Cup for extended periods with leftover coffee or tea, as this can leave rings.
- Tannin from some types of tea can be brutal! However, staining should not affect the odour or usability of your Ecoffee Cup
- Please ensure your Cup is clean prior to presenting it at a café for reuse.
Avoiding and removing odours
Because of the nature of the materials used in the creation of Ecoffee Cup, it should not develop or retain flavour-taint during its lifetime, no matter what drinks you prepare in it. However, as silicone is chemically inert, which means it will not emit odours, it may absorb odours from its immediate surrounds.
Some simple tips for keeping your Ecoffee Cup odour-free:
- Avoid washing or storing the silicone lid with plastic, stainless-steel or other odorous items, as it may absorb these odours.
- Avoid using perfumed dishwasher tablets (such as Cascade), as they may impart odour to the silicone
- A paste of bicarbonate or baking soda, spread on the surface and left overnight, should help remove odours
- For very frequent users, it may be useful to rotate your lid with a spare